KillTheLightsStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs

4 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs Empty IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs

Post  Bombonrosa Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:36 am

Girls, I've just noticed that annoying UMG, Sony and YouTube blocked ALL our videos (and I mean ALL, including Boys Boys Boys, When I Grow Up, Fighter, Trouble, Break, Please don't go). We need to pitch everything, including the intro in our next collabs. Gahh I'm tired of Germany and UMG No
In the Fighter, Please don't go and Trouble vids, say that the vids are blocked on: Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Malaysia, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Venezuela. What are we gonna do? Sad Disputes are not working anymore, not even with this: "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
I disputed my "Show Me Your Teeth" multicollab, and our "Please don't go" video with that disclaimer, and it didn't work! (it worked at the beginning with Please don't go, but after some hours the vid was blocked again).
Be careful with ur own videos 'cause UMG & Sony have been blocking EVERYTHING these last days! I've just realized that UMG blocked my "Always in this Twilight", "Apologize", "Sexy Back", videos on Germany too Sad that videos weren't blocked before this week, that's why i suggest u to check all ur vids, even the old ones that weren't blocked before.
Bombonrosa
Bombonrosa

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs Empty Re: IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs

Post  Zosjaa Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:39 am

seriously I hate youtube so much now!!! but thanks for telling us hunnie! This is seriously a huge trouble. I don't get it why they are doing this to us..
Zosjaa
Zosjaa

https://www.youtube.com/zosjaa

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs Empty Re: IMPORTANT: We need to pitch the songs

Post  ILoveThesePeople Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Hmmm. Man, this is disappointing.

I think the only thing we can do is reupload the videos (but DO NOT delete the old ones... they could come back, you never know) with a pitch shift.

I don't really know what else to do... Sad
ILoveThesePeople
ILoveThesePeople

Back to top Go down

Post  IkewiI Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 pm

yeah i agree! dont delete the old videos that we alreayd uploaded cause that would be just STUPID but than upload pitch shifter versions for people who can't view them... are parts for this new collab already pitch shifted or is someone going to do that at the end???
IkewiI
IkewiI

https://www.youtube.com/user/IKewiI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum