KillTheLightsStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for our anniversary video

+7
Bombonrosa
TikiTyler
Zosjaa
Misslittlesammie
eyeliner100
sweetkiakkia
MissMagic23
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ideas for our anniversary video Empty Ideas for our anniversary video

Post  MissMagic23 Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:30 pm

any song ideas, subject, dedications, etc. Cool
MissMagic23
MissMagic23
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/missmagic23

Back to top Go down

Ideas for our anniversary video Empty Re: Ideas for our anniversary video

Post  sweetkiakkia Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:56 pm

dedications to Mariana, my photography professor & our ex members <33333
it would be sweet to dedicate it to them, don't you think?
and Of course to our subscribers Very Happy

ideas...i don't know seriously.
Something nice and not sad, that's for sure xD
i'll think about it tomorrow now i'm gonna sleep!
i'll keep my thoughts on it for the whole day but i'm sure you'll find some ideas before me haha <333
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  eyeliner100 Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Something happy, definitely. If it's an anniversary type video, then what about something like Looking Up ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8RWlBdzJmk ) or Where The Lines Overlap ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0BG1B_MlNc ) by Paramore.
eyeliner100
eyeliner100

Back to top Go down

Post  Misslittlesammie Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:07 pm

Yes def. something happy. Maybe we can make another multi female video, cause that was our first video ever:D Laughing
Our maybe or subbers can vote, what they want to see?
You can have polls on your site right???
Misslittlesammie
Misslittlesammie

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetkiakkia Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Sammie is right :O a multifemale would be great! even if i TOTALLY lost my old style with pictures videos, now i suck at them -.- i got a HUGE block but i'll try my best!!!

or we may ask to subbers BUT i would love to make it a surprise Very Happy

these songs are great hun but i think we should vid something different, i'm not 100% about them, sorry sweetz! :/
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMagic23 Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:31 pm

Multifandom I agree not sure if only girls and the song should to be something fun like Kesha, Gaga, Katty Perry, 3OH!3, black eyed peas, Mika, etc Very Happy

I don't know if everybody know about this topic... Rolling Eyes
MissMagic23
MissMagic23
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetkiakkia Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:34 pm

PLEASE no Katy perry hahah xD i'm sick of her! she kind of bothers me now haha

i'll think about songs tomorrow! *_* now i'm going girls <3
Caro write a message on youtube to the girls maybe for saying about this? now that the collab is done maybe the girls won't enter only for a while, i dunno XD

Loveyouall<3
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  Zosjaa Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:47 pm

The problem for me is just I just completely forget that we have a forum for our collabgroup so that's why. Not that I don't wanna stop or something or don't want to be part or something. But I think it's a great idea and actually to do a multifemale collab again would be awesome just it was our very first video and show them we are much better now as a group and everything and we keep everything close. I love you girls! Seriously I couldn't think about to lose you all because KTLS mean a lot for me <3

uhhh.. songs. Cheryl Cole is cool too ;D def ke$ha or something.. indeed something happy and always love kevin rudolf (: or Rihanna such as Rockstar or Hard I don't know just thoughts Smile i'm excited!
Zosjaa
Zosjaa

https://www.youtube.com/zosjaa

Back to top Go down

Post  TikiTyler Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:09 am

Ok so I'm about to hit the sack so I can't get too detailed, but here are two ideas I was toying with in the car two days ago. If you guys hate them, lemme know, but I thought for the anniversary we could do something kinda different and maybe a bit more challenging.

My one idea would be a vid to "Bittersweet Symphony". It hasn't been vidded a billion times for starters. I was thinking that we could do a vid where we each pick a fandom, and then we show the similarities beween the series of fandoms in a vid that flows from one aspect to another. For instance, one moment the vid could have a series of hugs, from Harry Potter to Skins to SPN to OTH to True Blood and so on, and then the vid could flow into a section with various fandom cries, or fandom dancing, or fandom fighting, running, sleeping, reflection, death, birth, so on and so forth. So the vid flows from one aspect of life to another, and the vidders each pick one fandom to illustrate a piece of each of these aspects. I hope that's clear enough. I know it wouldn't be easy, but seriously girls... you know we could rock it.

My other idea is a bit more simple but still different. I was thinking that instead of focusing on one specific fandom or character or actor we could vid "pieces" of all our fandoms that touch us in some way. For instance, say for my section I'd vid that creepy playground from HP 3 and then a close-up of Dean's hand holding his necklace and then a shot of the snowy landscape of narnia and then a flickering candle from Pride and prejudice or whatever. So instead of the vid being about the MAIN parts of our fandoms, it could be all about the small but important shots and moments that make the movies and shows what they are. And the song could be a more tranquil type song.....

Sigh. Just some thoughts. And maybe if you dont wanna do it for the NEXT vid, maybe we can store the ideas away for the future. Anyway, lemme know what you girls think! I had SUCH a blast doing the last vid, and can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for reading ladies! <3
TikiTyler
TikiTyler

Location : I skip between New Jersey, Alabama, and occasionally even visit reality.

http://www.skylineartstudio.com, https://www.youtube.com/user/Tik

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombonrosa Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:50 am

Zosjaa wrote:But I think it's a great idea and actually to do a multifemale collab again would be awesome just it was our very first video and show them we are much better now as a group and everything and we keep everything close.

uhhh.. songs. Cheryl Cole is cool too ;D def ke$ha or something.. indeed something happy and always love kevin rudolf (: or Rihanna such as Rockstar or Hard I don't know just thoughts Smile i'm excited!

If we do a multifemale again, maybe we can use "Kill The Lights", the song of the group Razz
Bombonrosa
Bombonrosa

Back to top Go down

Post  Misslittlesammie Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 am

OMG I love that idea Mariana. KIllthelights is our song, its time we give justice to it hahahaha.Besides its time to show the subbers what we can do with that song ( since we saw a lot of people using that song for our contest)

& Connie wow you have some amazing ideas, I love the first one...with all the hugs & stuff we should totally make that our next project. Dont think it suits our anniversary really. But great idea!!!!! Im looking forward to it already!!!! Laughing
Misslittlesammie
Misslittlesammie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zosjaa Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 am

TikiTyler wrote:Ok so I'm about to hit the sack so I can't get too detailed, but here are two ideas I was toying with in the car two days ago. If you guys hate them, lemme know, but I thought for the anniversary we could do something kinda different and maybe a bit more challenging.

My one idea would be a vid to "Bittersweet Symphony". It hasn't been vidded a billion times for starters. I was thinking that we could do a vid where we each pick a fandom, and then we show the similarities beween the series of fandoms in a vid that flows from one aspect to another. For instance, one moment the vid could have a series of hugs, from Harry Potter to Skins to SPN to OTH to True Blood and so on, and then the vid could flow into a section with various fandom cries, or fandom dancing, or fandom fighting, running, sleeping, reflection, death, birth, so on and so forth. So the vid flows from one aspect of life to another, and the vidders each pick one fandom to illustrate a piece of each of these aspects. I hope that's clear enough. I know it wouldn't be easy, but seriously girls... you know we could rock it.

My other idea is a bit more simple but still different. I was thinking that instead of focusing on one specific fandom or character or actor we could vid "pieces" of all our fandoms that touch us in some way. For instance, say for my section I'd vid that creepy playground from HP 3 and then a close-up of Dean's hand holding his necklace and then a shot of the snowy landscape of narnia and then a flickering candle from Pride and prejudice or whatever. So instead of the vid being about the MAIN parts of our fandoms, it could be all about the small but important shots and moments that make the movies and shows what they are. And the song could be a more tranquil type song.....

Sigh. Just some thoughts. And maybe if you dont wanna do it for the NEXT vid, maybe we can store the ideas away for the future. Anyway, lemme know what you girls think! I had SUCH a blast doing the last vid, and can't wait to see what's next! Thanks for reading ladies! <3

Oh wow wow! I seriously love the first idea <3 It's challenging but I know we can do that and if we can make it we will totally rock this thing for sure. Don't know if it's possible to make this vid by our one anniversary but I seriously love the first idea! I think we can really do that for our anniversary or just in the future for sure! I would love to that idea!
Zosjaa
Zosjaa

https://www.youtube.com/zosjaa

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetkiakkia Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 am

Connie i super doer your first idea.!
but can we make it as next project?
for the anniversary I vote for Kill the light!!!
i STILL super love this song so so so much <3333
amazing idea Mariana!!
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  MissMagic23 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:58 am

Yes I was thinking the same Mariana Shocked we need to vid our song so I vote for Kill The Light too Razz but Connie's idea is super interesting so definitely we should save it for a next proyect especially the first one.
And if it will be only girls can we choose more then one girl?
MissMagic23
MissMagic23
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Misslittlesammie Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Sounds fair, maybe we should pick 2 girls each ....
Misslittlesammie
Misslittlesammie

Back to top Go down

Post  StinaRiz Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:11 am

I love Connie's ideas as well. I think Kill The Lights for our anniversary video is definitely fitting! I think we should maybe try and do different actresses than before as well? I just don't think it should be too similar to our first video but definitely be a nod to it. I totally wanna vid Emma Stone if we do an all female ensemble again! I love you
StinaRiz
StinaRiz

http://www.thisforbiddenfruit.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetkiakkia Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 am

I was thinking the same as Stina Very Happy
I'm sooo gonna vid the Olsen Twins & Rachel bilson if we're gonna vid 2 girls (in my case 3 but i'll vid the Olsens together if it's not a problem) <3
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  Bombonrosa Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:50 am

I think I would vid Nina Dobrev and I need to think about the other tongue
Bombonrosa
Bombonrosa

Back to top Go down

Post  eyeliner100 Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 pm

I know she was used in the first multi female, but can I do Kristen? And I'd do Hayley Williams as my 2nd. Smile
eyeliner100
eyeliner100

Back to top Go down

Post  Misslittlesammie Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:41 pm

I wanna vid Dianna Agron & Jessica Alba Smile
Misslittlesammie
Misslittlesammie

Back to top Go down

Post  xToxicExistence Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:59 pm

can I shotgun Lea Michele and Ashley Greene if thats okay? Very Happy
I know Ashley was used in the first collab but its practical for me... i have an entire album stored of her footage/pics on my computer xD But its fine if not, i can pick someone else Smile
xToxicExistence
xToxicExistence

https://www.youtube.com/xtoxicexistence

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetkiakkia Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:54 pm

xToxicExistence wrote:can I shotgun Lea Michele and Ashley Greene if thats okay? Very Happy
I know Ashley was used in the first collab but its practical for me... i have an entire album stored of her footage/pics on my computer xD But its fine if not, i can pick someone else Smile

i don't think it's a problem if we use some actress again Very Happy
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  TikiTyler Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:51 pm

I'm glad you guys like my idea, and I totally understand if you want to wait.

But ugh *is nervous*.

I'm so not good with slideshow/celeb vids.... Ultra yipes. This will definately be a challenge for me, haha.

But if we're doing two lady celebs, then I'd like to call Natalie Portman and Florence Welch (from Florence + the Machine).
TikiTyler
TikiTyler

Location : I skip between New Jersey, Alabama, and occasionally even visit reality.

http://www.skylineartstudio.com, https://www.youtube.com/user/Tik

Back to top Go down

Post  sweetkiakkia Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

TikiTyler wrote:I'm glad you guys like my idea, and I totally understand if you want to wait.

But ugh *is nervous*.

I'm so not good with slideshow/celeb vids.... Ultra yipes. This will definately be a challenge for me, haha.

But if we're doing two lady celebs, then I'd like to call Natalie Portman and Florence Welch (from Florence + the Machine).

there's no need to worry, you'll make an awesome job.
I got several problems too.
I think i totally LOST the inspiration for slideshows -.-
i don't make a good, fast one in a huge time!
seriously...don't worry! you'll make it amazing like anything you do!
sweetkiakkia
sweetkiakkia

Back to top Go down

Post  ILoveThesePeople Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:53 pm

Wow, so many great ideas! Actresses are always hard for me, because I'm always like DUDES DUDES DUDES.

So hmmm... I'm going to have to think about who I want to pick for the collab.
*off the the other thread*
ILoveThesePeople
ILoveThesePeople

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum